Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
This position is primarily responsible for executing the full cycle of recruitment and sourcing strategies for high volume positions, including the development and maintenance of excellent relationships with hiring managers, business partners and candidates. Responsibilities encompass all phases of the recruiting and selection process including business unit support, sourcing, screening, and presenting qualified candidates with a focus on diversity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partners with hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for high volume positions
* Drives the entire Recruiting process by engaging candidates through interviews via phone and in person
* Schedules and attends various job fairs providing prospective candidates with information relating to current and future openings.
* May serve as organization s on-campus and community outreach representative to include campus visits and presentations, career fairs, networking events, and interviews in support of college internship and graduate programs, which could require travel during peak recruiting season with some overnight travel included
* Tracks events and utilizes metrics to evaluate campus activity
* Coordinates schedules and arranges manager interviews
* Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system timely and accurately
* Negotiates and extends employment offers; Prepares new hires and managers for start
* Recruits for multiple openings concurrently for respective line(s) of business
* Stays abreast of employment law and regulatory requirements
* Ensures documentation of recruiting/applicant process is complete and in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws, and in accordance with Company guidelines
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience;
* 1+ years experience in recruiting or a HR generalist function
* Previous banking industry experience highly preferred
* PHR/SPHR certification preferred
MINIMUM REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
* Working Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills;
* Strong oral and writing communication skills
* WorkDay experience preferred
The company has identified a set of core competencies that are vital to our business achieving a competitive advantage and delivering a unique value to our customers. These competencies are the capabilities each and every associate must exhibit through commitment and demonstration to fulfill this competitive advantage.
Each associate must be committed to:
* Organization & Planning: Detail- and results-oriented; sets goals and objectives, and monitors them to ensure they are met in a timely manner
* Commitment to Excellence: Exhibits conscientiousness, high level of responsibility, and exceptional performance
* Resilience & Balance: Springs back from disappointment and setbacks; remains calm, objective and in control in stressful and crisis situations
* Interpersonal Versatility: Flexible and adaptable, relates well at all organizational levels and with different social styles; shows consideration, concern, and respect for others
* Influence: Pays attention to the audience; states messages to impact the attitudes and opinions of others; gains agreement to proposals, plans, and ideas
POSITION SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
* Business Skills Application: Understands business implications of decisions for customers and the company; displays business and financial acumen with an orientation to profitability
* Communication Skills: Listens and gets clarification; clear and to the point when speaking; writes clearly, informatively, and logically
* Customer Focus: Provides efficient and personalized service to customers without compromising company objectives and core values
* Judgment, Decision Quality, & Reasoning: Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions; makes rational, realistic, sound, and timely decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
* Tenacity: Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort; persevering and determined
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Whitney.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.