Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career with the RN Critical Care Float Pool at Medical Center. Submit your application today!
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
* 401(k) with 100% Annual Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
* Education Assistance
* Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Family Leave
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Assistant
* Clinical Certifications Support
* Scholarships for Dependents
* Financial Wellness and Coaching
* Education and College Advising
At THE MEDICAL CENTER OF AURORA and Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible. The Medical Center of Aurora is Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and is a 346-bed acute care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO, including the Main Campus, North Campus (Behavioral Health and Wellness Center), Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The main campus is a level II trauma Facility with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Certification accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Highlights about The Medical Center of Aurora:
* Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence.
* Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora).
* Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza).
* Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital Rankings.
* Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus.
* Level III NICU at our Main Campus.
* Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for 2013-2016.
* State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus.
* Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
* NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center.
* Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
* Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver's largest healthcare system
This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
The RN FLOAT POOL position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Super Pool RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the patient requiring telemetry, and/or medical surgical care. The Super Pool RN serves as primary nurse and/or care coordinator, leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. The Super Pool RN oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, Compact license acceptable but must obtain Co RN license within 90 days of hire
* BLS - Healthcare provider through the American Heart Association required
* ACLS preferred
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* BSN preferred.
* Two years' experience in acute care required.
* Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
* Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
* Strong critical thinking skills.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org