Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Responsible for validating components and finished goods are present prior to building a display. Train assemblers to ensure matching materials and quantities are added to displays as per the bill of material. Perform hourly quality check inspecting integrity of product, quantity and SKU as per the bill of material. Install components and finished goods to complete display or special packs as per the bill of material. Use Radio Frequency Unit to systematically post production once pallets are built as per material master.
* Required: High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must be able to communicate with peers/management in English
* Preferred: 1 year experience in warehouse environment
* Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification.
* Operate Class 3 (Electric Pallet Jack or Pump Jack)
* Must be able to read, count, do arithmetic math and write legibly
* Effectively communicate with assembly line personnel and supervisors
Ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety, quality and productivity
Close to moderate supervision required for this position
Must be able to lift up to 35lbs. Bend, twist, stand with overtime for up to 12 hours per day. Ability to work overtime on weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.