Posted in Marketing 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Position: Digital Media Buyer
Location: Washington, DC
Starts: Beginning of October
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $84,000/YR DOE
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer to join their team.
The Digital Media Buyer will assist in building, launching, managing, and optimizing digital strategy, planning, and buying of client campaigns across all digital touchpoints/platforms. Technical and experienced digital media buyer with stellar knowledge of strategy, planning, and buying within all digital ecosystems: SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, Trading Desks, search, social, and direct.
The ideal Digital Media Buyer will be accountable for the success of digital, programmatic, social, and performance marketing; providing actionable campaign insights to both internal teams and key stakeholders.
Digital Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Confidently execute and manage/buy all digital media campaigns across all digital channels and devices (display, social, video, native, etc). These include, but are not limited to Google (DV360, search, YouTube), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIN, Amazon, etc.
- Implement trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.) Utilize audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROAS
- Work alongside Data Analysts to troubleshoot campaign performance and delivery, utilizing data insights to develop campaign optimizations and test strategies that over-deliver on client KPIs and their needs
- Act as Programmatic subject matter expert and lead on all training and growth opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships with media partners, ad tech firms, media agencies, trading desks, DSPs, to ensure optimal campaign execution and oversight of inventory quality, viewability, fraud, and client brand-safety
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize job related responsibilities in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality and results of campaigns (per technique, creative unit, and inventory) for all digital campaigns. Assumes accountability and ownership of campaigns.
- Develop in-depth, streamlined reports to showcase campaign performance
Digital Media Buyer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of digital media experience with social and search advertising
- Agency experience required
- Experience working with and/or selling into large Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Familiarity with the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP's, SSP's, DMP's, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimization, Media Quality, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs - DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.
- Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certified preferred
- BA/BS degree required
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org