Posted in Marketing 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Position: Junior Project Manager
Location: Plano / Frisco
Starts: Early October
Duration: At least 1-2 months, possibly ongoing or Full Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $20/hour, DOE
Our experiential agency client is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team! This will be an ONSITE, 40 hours per week opportunity that has potential to convert to full-time for the right fit!
Who we're looking for!
The ideal Junior Project Manager will have an agency or in-house account, project management, or producer type background and be well-versed in all things creative production, film/video, web/apps, etc. We're looking for a Junior Project Manager who can roll with the punches and not become overwhelmed by taking on multiple tasks at once! Given the nature of the types of projects you'll be working on, communication is key! We're looking for someone who is an effective communicator both written and verbally, with excellent organizational skills. This Junior Project Manager will be the key point person for all small projects from start to finish!
What you'll be doing!
As Junior Project Manager, you will be supporting the Digital Group Director with a number of ongoing projects for key automotive clients! Responsibilities include:
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Scheduling and managing logistics of meetings
- Creating project plans
- Managing change orders
- Assisting Senior Project Managers with daily tasks
The must haves!
- 1 to 3 years of experience. Internship experience will be considered! - agency preferred!
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong multitasking skills!
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com