Posted in Marketing 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: San Francisco
Rate: Up to $40/hr DOE
One of the Bay's largest denim retail clients needs a Project Coordinator to assist their team!
- Partner with creative and marketing teams to manage creative programs/projects from briefing to final production and delivery, ensuring that workflow, processes and best practices are maintained throughout
- Responsible for ensuring the teams know and understand the project vision, manage expectations and team relationships
- Serve as the key point person to distribute project communications to all team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain schedules, outside resource coordination and vendors, system tools and portals
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate effective pricing for services
- Manage budgets and communicate updates with transparency
- Track, monitor and reconcile final costs
- Mitigate risk on projects, engage in contingency planning, recommend solutions, proactively engage in problem solving and gain alignment with stakeholders
- Continually recommend workflow and process improvements
The ideal candidate has experience in the eCommerce space and is passionate about fashion!
This is an onsite opportunity in San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com