Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 56262
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Civilian Agencies Sales Executive - Sr. Director to join our team in Mclean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Sales Executive IV - Federal Civilian Agencies McLean, VA
NTT DATA Services Public Sector Vertical is currently looking for a DC metro-based Sr. Director to join our Executive Team. This is an individual contributor role. The Sr. Director will be responsible for driving the identification, development and capture of IT Solution and Program Management opportunities in the Civilian space. A working knowledge of the overall Civilian organizational structure, operating environment, major IT applications, and acquisition processes is required. A demonstrated understanding of a Civilian Agencies organization, priorities, and strategic direction is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting market assessment and strategic planning and will have played a hands-on role in new revenue attainment. The individual should have strong communication skills with the ability to consult effectively with government clients and contractor community executives.
Only those candidates with prior experience selling and/or delivering services within the Civilian sector will be considered. The ideal candidate will have:
* Existing relationships within Large civilian agencies.
* Experience managing business development or delivery efforts
* Solid knowledge of the competitive landscape, including an understanding of key contract vehicles used
* Established relationships with relevant clients and contractors
* Experience supporting different aspects of the sales lifecycle including opportunity identification, qualification, account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting processes
* Ability to partner with alliance/channel partners to craft and support the sale of solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience creating and providing inputs for proposal content
* Ability to create and communicate value propositions and engage clients consultatively
Job Level Specific Duties & Skills:
* Oversees sales executive team in negotiations for moderately complex contracts within small to mid-sized accounts.
* Oversees and manages the pipeline of qualified prospects in line with NTT DATA s overall sales and growth strategy.
* Identifies and researches top prospects, developing detailed account plans in line with a complex sale methodology and driving sufficient demand to meet quarterly and annual targets.
* Utilizes advanced knowledge of NTT DATA s service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
* Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition of sales team proposals.
* May assist with quota setting at the team / individual level.
* Typically manages a Sales team of 1-10 Sales team members.
* Demonstrated ability to build sales forecasts, establish priorities and keep team focused on sales goals.
* Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales quota.
* Strong influencing, presentation and professional sales skills.
* Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
* Proven track record of building relationships, influencing thinking through a consultative sales process, and closing complex services sales.
* Typically requires 10-12 years relevant experience. (Includes 5-7 years managerial/leadership experience.)
* 10 years selling experience selling similar types of services (IT Infrastructure, Applications Modernization, Advisory/Consulting). Digital & Application, Infrastructure, Cloud, Mobility & Security, Business Process Outsourcing
* Track record of wins in the 20M 100M+ TCV range
* Meeting and exceeding a set individual quota
Please include with your resume the following:
* List of Wins (Agency, Name of Contract, Company, Type of Work (Infrastructure, Application Development, End User, Cyber, Program Management, Multiple), TCV, Single Award or Multiple Award, Prime or Sub, New Business or Re-compete, Role (Quarterback or support)
* Which agencies have you sold into and/or are familiar with in the past 2-3 years?
* What was your company s size in terms of revenue at the time of the wins?
Select Target Companies IT Service Providers, Consultancies, Integrators
Minimum Education and Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.