Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McLean, Virginia
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Industry Specialty Services Managing Director is responsible for developing and maintaining client relations, supervising client engagements, providing client support in the areas of compliance, accounting, and pricing and overseeing assigned associates and senior associates. The Managing Director is also responsible for supporting the achievement of individual and team/practice revenue goals.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) or more years or relevant experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically business / report writing
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated command of FAR, Uniform Guidance, CAS, GSA schedules and contracting and pricing principles in more than one industry/area. Knowledge of state/local government procurement and contracting programs.
- Ability to follow and apply specific rules and regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- US citizenship required
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability