Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
The RN Intake Case Manager is responsible for initial screening of all patients which physicians are requesting hospitalization for medical necessity of admission and appropriateness of status. Intervenes with physician, patient care team and patient to ensure appropriate placement and level of care occurs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to think critically preferred.
- Problem solving skills in complex situations required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care setting. One year case management experience preferred. Experience with at least 2 years of experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Experience with data analysis strongly preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License.
- BLS certification required.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.