Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
EBSCO Sign Group provides display systems for information and entertainment. We design, sell, and manufacture a wide range of electronic display products and enjoy a strong reputation for delivering quality and reliable products supported by top-notch service. With over 40,000 satisfied customers, our signs have proven to exceed expectations.
The Graphic Design Artist creates product renderings for our Sales Department using a variety of industry-standard software tools. The Artist communicates directly with the sales representative for initial design, as well as any rendering changes throughout the sales process. This position reports to the Art Department Manager.
* Learn and understand our full product catalog including models, sizes and available options.
* Take written instructions from sales and create an artistic representation of the requested product.
* Using graphic design best-practices, create an aesthetically pleasing design that identifies the organization.
* Export or print the design in a variety of different formats.
* Advise sales on quality of provided assets, proper graphic layout and other issues.
* High School Diploma
* 1-year experience using graphic design software such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
* Understanding of vector vs. raster images, typography design and color formats.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Essential Job Functions
* Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented attitude.
* Well organized, detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple projects.
* Able to provide clear and efficient communication.
* Ability to interpret technical or engineer drawings.
* Design ability to accomplish effective and attractive art creations with minimal errors.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.