Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sales Support Associate
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
* Coordinates all pre-sales activity for small- and medium-size customers
* Collects complete and correct data upfront
* Validates data for accuracy
* Keeps systems up-to-date with customer information and legal documents
* Manages cases according to regional Case Management guidelines
* Oversees quote approval process
* Assists with New Customer set up
* Handles escalation between Sales Support and other internal groups
* Operates in the optimized case load range
* Works on small projects in addition to everyday role
* Follows up with customer on required documents and missing information
* Ensures Customer PO compliance
* Follows up on orders
* Assists with customer questions via email or phone
* Assists with gathering preliminary QBR info
* Project manages single country, large, complex deals
* Manages all changes and keeps the quote and documents up to date
* Engages cross-functional teams to coordinate requirements against deadlines
* Handles Internal Service Tickets to resolve Credit and Billing issues
* Executes Data corrections in Siebel based on fall out report
* Facilitates SFDC opportunity management by cleaning up opportunities based on guidelines
* Trains Sales reps on new tools, processes, and policies
* Delivers refresher trainings to address knowledge gaps
* Communicates process improvements and enhancements to Sales Team
* 1+ years experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.