Posted in Information Technology 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for acting as an individual contributor in one or more areas
of expertise in collaboration with various cross-functional project
teams. Exercises advanced engineering skills and methodology. Applies
long-term objectives and plans related to the Company's technical vision
to daily activity. Applies innovative solutions for engineering
developmental problems that are competitive with industry and company
standards. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead
teams or projects and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Uses advanced engineering skills and knowledge to solve complex
development problems and achieve engineering goals.
- Applies system architecture, design and specification within
engineering projects and initiatives.
- Possesses the ability to rapidly grasp new technologies and
abstractions and apply them in a meaningful way.
- Communicates results of applied work processes and practical
application of technical standards into actionable insight.
- Recommends new resources to management and utilizes resources to solve
complex development problems.
- Sets the tone and pace for work performance within project groups and
impressionable Engineering staff.
- Reports on the progress of all technical projects towards the
Company's engineering goals and strategies. Communicates feedback and
analyses into actionable insight.
- Strives to achieve Company business objectives and engineering
objectives in daily activity.
- Mentors team members.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.