Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Location Renfro - Cleveland - Cleveland, TN
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Not Specified
Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed
Job Shift Graveyard
Job Category Manufacturing
Ensures that goods are located and placed in the correct area after being removed from the track in order to keep flow of goods moving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Picks greige goods and stages for dyehouse.
* Locates greige into locations
* Unloads greige from outside vendors and locates properly.
* Places production tickets on goods.
* Checks goods and tickets for accuracy of order.
* Adhere to company policies, including attendance and punctuality
* Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner;
* Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions including but not limited to confidentiality requirements
Other duties assigned by management are a part of this job description
* Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
* Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
* Ability to work in a team or independently
* Basic education in reading, writing & mathematics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* Ability to recognize defects
* Understand proper safety procedures and personal protective equipment needed for working around machines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to work in hot humid conditions and occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. Ability to move between departments to interact with others. Consistent daily attendance required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
*The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer at any time with or without notice. AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics. *