Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Analyst II, RCM Client Opt
* Understanding of all areas of Revenue Cycle Management.
* Drives business development and process improvements. Ability to implement technology or process solutions by effectively communicating with client management or key stakeholders, analyzing operations, determining project scope, and documenting results.
* Analyze data for anomalies, trends, and opportunities for improvement by workflow changes or technology.
* Able to work independently with no instruction of daily work with ability to assess and validate activities to determine if a solution or technology has fulfilled requirements.
* Coordinate and execute service activities, including but not limited to system configuration reviews, gathering and compiling data for client meetings, maintaining client files, root cause analysis, and AdHoc reporting requests.
* May act as lead for multiple projects of high complexity for multiple departments.
* Ability to work with senior stakeholders on matters requiring interpretation. May require communication with parties outside the organization to assist in the influence of new concepts, ideas, and practices.
* Able to work and manipulate large quantities of data on multiple technology platforms, and provide results in presentable format.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
The RCM Client Analyst serves as an advocate to client management to assist with building effective relationships with NextGen RCM clients that result in high levels of client satisfaction, retention and financial performance. Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions. May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
Regular / Temp
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.