Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Job TitleAccount Director
Job Description SummaryThe Account Director is a key role at C&W with responsibility to drive profitability, overall client satisfaction and
exceptional service delivery for all assigned account/s within the Region.
The Account Director is responsible for $2MM - $5MM revenue while leading one or more client accounts
within Global Occupier Services (GOS) across one or more of the service lines below:
- Integrated Facility Management (including Engineering, EH&S, Sustainability, Supply Chain Mgt. etc.)
- Project & Development Services
- Transaction Management
- Portfolio Administration
- Workplace and Portfolio Strategy
This position provides leadership and management across all aspects of the accounts including, but not limited
- Service Delivery Standards Excellence
- Client Experience & Relationship Management
- Talent Management and Team Development
- Financial Performance (including P&L, contract expansion / renewals etc.)
- Expanding Share of Wallet
- Account Risk Management
- Manage the financial and contract performance outcome of one or more account teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client s business goals and strategies to align real estate services to contribute to these objectives
- Establish and implement the overall vision, strategy and performance metrics to the applicable service lines
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Implement and manage account governance process
- Provide disciplined contract management to meet superior delivery of all contract deliverables
- Contribute to GOS Management team to develop service delivery strategies, structure service delivery model, alternative pricing, identify team members and lead multi-disciplinary team preparing responses to RFPs and presentations
- Have a thorough understanding of the C&W platform and identify existing and new opportunities for enhancing service solutions and capabilities
- Oversee risk mitigation and dispute resolution for client and C&W
- Lead and actively manage account talent in partnership with HR, including promotion of diversity & inclusion, talent reviews, performance reviews, succession planning etc.
- Attract and maintain top talent and provide on-going mentoring to team for superior performance
- Drive collaboration and performance of all partners including Finance, HR, Sourcing, Legal, GCI etc.
- Responsible for revenue generation, account P&L management, profitability and overall financial performance Contribute to the overall service and financial performance of C&W through effective cross-selling and relationship / contract expansion
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative analytics and evidenced-based decision makingCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.