Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Calculates and distributes performance information in compliance with the CFA Institute's Performance Presentation Standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Calculates and compiles performance data information in accordance with CFA Institute s Performance Presentation Standards
* Supports portfolio management staff in client retention and new business opportunities
* Populates consultant databases with portfolio and performance information
* Handles consultant and institutional sales staff's specific requests
* Assists product directors and investment strategists in compiling statistics and other quantitative information.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2+ years of experience in Financial Analysis or Planning;
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial data and effectively present related information to managers and clients.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint;
* CFA designation preferred. Ability to obtain CFA within 5 years of being employed
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Whitney.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.