Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
* Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through abstract thinking.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
* Ability to interface well with other Team Members of the organization.
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
* Must currently be pursuing a degree towards Computer Science, MIS or other related field
* Information Technology coursework: system development, methodologies, database, programming languages, business analysis, and quality assurance.
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and problem solving.
* Quality Assurance experience with testing tools or testing methodologies
* Experience working with software systems with prior development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
* Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
* Excellent communication skills are required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY