Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Description :
Technica is looking for an IT Program Manager with work location at Ft. Belvoir, VA managing a team of 30+ IT professionals across multiple locations in the US. The candidate will oversee a team providing critical infrastructure, information technology and communications support (Voice, Video Conferencing, Data and Tier I-II) to a critical DoD Office for NIPR, SIPR and JWICS networks and critical application support for a 300+ user base.
The IT Program Manager must understand telecommunication networks and capabilities including but not limited to roles, responsibilities and functions associated with network operations, systems administration and engineering, information security, and application support.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) :
* Applies comprehensive IT systems knowledge across a diverse spectrum of IT service offerings
* Functions as a technical/management Program Manager across multiple functional areas to include: network infrastructure, telecommunications, video, audio visual, server, storage/
* Oversees IT Operations including: Help Desk, Problem Management, Inventory Management, Virtualization
* Supports web and educational applications development, Share Point, and Email
* Manages small IT Security staff responsible for cybersecurity and COMSEC
* Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions to support strategic planning
* Oversees all aspects of IT projects and accountable for all aspects of program performance
* Provides overall direction to project level personnel and reports to corporate HQ in Dulles, VA
* Meets with the Government officials to address contract issues and program execution
Required Skills :
* Active DoD TS SCI clearance
* PMP certification
* Bachelor s degree in technology related field
* 10+ years of relevant information technology experience in the Department of Defense in network and/or systems engineering experience and application support
* Comfortable interacting and briefing technical Government IT leads and Agency J6 (CIO)
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills :
* ITIL certification
* Knowledge of Cisco, HP, Dell, EMC, Lenovo, Polycom, TACLANES, Microsoft, RedHat, AVID Video Production Suite, Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMWare
Clearance Level :
Top Secret w/SCI
At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide exceptional professional services and innovative technology solutions that meet or exceed our customer s expectations. We specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations across the DC Metro area, we provide technological subject matter expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other federal agency customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. :
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Technica's policy to affirmatively support Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all qualified individuals without regard to color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, race, disability, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, hiring, compensation, assignment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, employment longevity, retirement, employee benefits and termination.
Technica's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.