Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
The Service Owner is responsible for the overall performance and effectiveness of assigned complex business processes or services offered by Consumer Care. This position will drive optimization across multi-channels (voice, eMail, mail, chat, etc), lead large collaboration events across internal teams (Operations, IT, Marketing, Security, Legal, Compliance, Reporting, etc), and author/ maintain associated policies and service scorecards as the subject matter expert (SME). Most importantly, the Process Owner is the primary champion of a low effort, high satisfaction customer experience that is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
• Map, write, publish, and maintain complex processes in both BlueWorks (BPM) and company repositories; utilizing EFX documentation standards and templates
• Identify and address process breakdowns and system defects. Produce recommendations and associated business cases for end-to-end optimization of process/technology and coordinate resolution activities.
• Perform routine internal audits of processes.
• Lead and/or participate in large scale process/project activity as the SME, including LEAN and Customer Journey Mapping, to ensure alignment with existing or new processes.
• Recommend and implement automation and process efficiencies; updating processes where applicable. Incorporate process design, process risk assessment, piloting, and data analysis and reporting.
• Measure, report (daily, monthly, and quarterly), evaluate and improve service performance, quality, and CSAT.
• Proactively conduct and promptly respond to complex trending and analysis, implement corrective and preventative action plans, and follow up on assessing the ongoing effectiveness of implemented mitigation plans.
• Respond promptly to legal and compliance requests. Responsible to mitigate compliance observations with associated service/process.
• Ability to think critically and map complex processes in detail
• Ability to understand/utilize process maps, control charts, and other quality management tools
• Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
• Ability to develop scalable, high impact solutions
• Ability to translate massive data sets into actionable business results
• Ability to explain analysis results to senior stakeholders through verbal and written communications
• Ability to monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes
• Ability to engage with customers as needed
• Ability to Self-start, work independently and demonstrate an owner’s attitude towards our most important and complex data
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of professional experience in a process improvement role using Lean/Six Sigma (preferred), innovative, creative, and flexible
• Experience preparing and presenting business case financials (Cost, Savings, ROI, NPV, etc)
• Knowledge of Equifax Systems (ACIS, ACRO, CCMS, GCMS, Salesforce, Siebel), previous experience with Exchanges and or US Consumer Services preferred service
• Experience with cross-functional teams with respect to implementation of project/program requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information concisely with supporting data
• Ability to communicate with both business and technical teams
• Proven problem solving and project management skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function:Function - Project, Program and Process Management