Posted in Management 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Service Owner is responsible for the overall performance and effectiveness of assigned complex business processes or services offered by Consumer Care. This position will drive optimization across multi-channels (voice, eMail, mail, chat, etc), lead large collaboration events across internal teams (Operations, IT, Marketing, Security, Legal, Compliance, Reporting, etc), and author/ maintain associated policies and service scorecards as the subject matter expert (SME). Most importantly, the Process Owner is the primary champion of a low effort, high satisfaction customer experience that is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
• Map, write, publish, and maintain complex processes in both BlueWorks (BPM) and company repositories; utilizing EFX documentation standards and templates
• Identify and address process breakdowns and system defects. Produce recommendations and associated business cases for end-to-end optimization of process/technology and coordinate resolution activities.
• Perform routine internal audits of processes.
• Lead and/or participate in large scale process/project activity as the SME, including LEAN and Customer Journey Mapping, to ensure alignment with existing or new processes.
• Recommend and implement automation and process efficiencies; updating processes where applicable. Incorporate process design, process risk assessment, piloting, and data analysis and reporting.
• Measure, report (daily, monthly, and quarterly), evaluate and improve service performance, quality, and CSAT.
• Proactively conduct and promptly respond to complex trending and analysis, implement corrective and preventative action plans, and follow up on assessing the ongoing effectiveness of implemented mitigation plans.
• Respond promptly to legal and compliance requests. Responsible to mitigate compliance observations with associated service/process.
• Ability to think critically and map complex processes in detail
• Ability to understand/utilize process maps, control charts, and other quality management tools
• Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
• Ability to develop scalable, high impact solutions
• Ability to translate massive data sets into actionable business results
• Ability to explain analysis results to senior stakeholders through verbal and written communications
• Ability to monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes
• Ability to engage with customers as needed
• Ability to Self-start, work independently and demonstrate an owner’s attitude towards our most important and complex data
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of professional experience in a process improvement role using Lean/Six Sigma (preferred), innovative, creative, and flexible
• Experience preparing and presenting business case financials (Cost, Savings, ROI, NPV, etc)
• Knowledge of Equifax Systems (ACIS, ACRO, CCMS, GCMS, Salesforce, Siebel), previous experience with Exchanges and or US Consumer Services preferred service
• Experience with cross-functional teams with respect to implementation of project/program requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information concisely with supporting data
• Ability to communicate with both business and technical teams
• Proven problem solving and project management skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function:Function - Project, Program and Process Management