Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding.
iFLY is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representatives are enthusiastic and bright team members who articulate and sell the ‘out of this world’ feeling of indoor skydiving in an upbeat and confident way. CSRs have strong communication skills and exceptional customer service attitude and are the first point-of-contact for most iFLY customers.
What You'll Do;
• Greeting customers with a positive and friendly attitude, getting them excited about the experience, and assisting them with their reservation in a timely and effective manner
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about our other services, and clarifying the concept of our unique product
• Maintaining a professional demeanor and speaking with articulation during face-to-face or phone interactions with potential customers
• Ability to multi-task while attending to high volumes of phone calls and customers in tunnel. Answering phones, processing new reservations, and re-scheduling existing reservations
• Sales and up-selling. Recommending different product upgrades that best fit the customer’s needs
• Resolving product/service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, selecting the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution
• Maintaining customer’s financial accounts and correctly processing payments
• Additional duties include, and are not limited to: stocking merchandise, cleaning and maintaining the facility, operating and controlling the wind tunnel, and inventory control
Who You Are:
• 1+ year of sales experience required
•Customer service focus required
• Experience in retail sales or hospitality, as well as point-of-sale technology
•Confident phone interaction
• Ability to resolve conflict, multi-task, and analyze customer needs
• Friendly, upbeat, compassionate, personable
• Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance.
• Must be self-starter, detail-orientated and able to organize and prioritize. Tact, discretion, and good judgment are required to maintain positive relationships with co-workers and customers
• Basic computer skills required
Benefits & Perks:
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….
Choose to fly!