ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver materials to Shops and transfer materials between Shops via a scheduled delivery method system.
- Utilize material moving equipment (pallet jack, hand truck, forklift or vehicle) or transfer by hand.
- Receiving inventory according to the processes outlined the appropriate CHI Manuals.
- Uses CHI ERP system as required to perform task function.
- Stock materials using various means, hand truck, pallet jacks, and forklifts.
- Properly prepare and package the items stocked to ensure accuracy and availability.
- Stock the materials in the correct location indicated in the CHI ERP system ensuring as needed availability.
- Process the necessary documents to receive inventory accurately in to stock.
- Follow the processes for picking as outlined in the appropriate CHI Manuals
- Pull materials using the various electronic documents generated by the CHI ERP system.
- Pull materials using various means, hand truck, pallet jacks, and forklifts.
- Use CHI ERP system as required to perform task function.
- Ensure the accuracy of the materials picked equal that of what requested.
- Completes task in a reasonable amount of time to ensure desired productivity.
Shop and Field Support:
- Assist all customers with all matters inside the scope of the Inventory department
- Is prepared to answer questions accurately and expeditiously by verbal, written and electronic means.
- Deliver materials as requested using various means including company vehicles and equipment.
- Deliver freight to venders, freight forwarders, and customer jobsite locations.
- Promote a customer service oriented environment.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and availability.
- Assist on a CHI Cycle count.
- Use CHI ERP system to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Maintain a clean and professional department promoting continuous improvement.
- Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ cycle count experience or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ warehouse experience, receiving, picking, and pulling orders
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including providing after-hours support as needed.
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to be able to present ideas, concepts and proposals with a wide range of audiences at all levels both internal and external to the company.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship with all team members, departments, warehouses and other stakeholders.
- Basic Microsoft Office applications skills; use of an ERP preferred
- Experience driving a forklift preferred; ability to be trained and certified within 3 months