Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Renton, Washington
Location: Renton, WA, US
Company: PACCAR Company Information
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started! Division Information
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world.This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers.Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers. Requisition Summary
Under general supervision of the Facilities Manager, performs a variety of functions that support the Facilities department s interactions with PPD Division office and the distribution network. Office functions are routine in scope and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices, procedures, policies and guidelines. Office activities may be conducted on a rotation and/or shared basis as required. Daily activities may vary as determined by the job focus. Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Maintain Quality Management System (QMS) procedure manual
* Maintain Environmental Management System (EMS) procedure manual
* Assist with or performing internal compliance audits (ISO), report preparation, and general administrative support.
* Organize, store, and forward QA documentation appropriately
* Complete accurate and timely data entry
* Assists in the training of other employees including remote locations
* Receptionist duties for both internal and external customers
* Greet visitors as they enter the PACCAR Parts main building
* Indexing of scanned document
* Mailroom activities including opening, sorting and prioritizing mail for appropriate follow-up
* Process security and badge access requests
* File invoices for waste services and assist in maintenance of reporting log
* Assist Facilities Manager with requests
* Special assignments as required Qualifications
* Associate s Degree required; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Ability to work positively with other employees.
* Basic problem solving, and basic math and number recognition skills.
* Ability to perform detailed work with numerical data and to make arithmetic data entry rapidly and accurately.
* One or more years experience in administrative support/reception or equivalent work experience. Preferably PACCAR experience.
* PC skills with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Access.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Quality Manager, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Supply, QA, Quality, Administrative, Operations