Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
Job Location US-NJ-Bridgewater
# of Openings
Senior Performance Analyst
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
* Responsible for successful creation of analyses to improve profitability such as
* Identifying ways to leverage agreement metrics (key price terms, end dates, renewal dates, etc) to maximize customer longevity and profitability
* Develop and rollout advanced pricing models (localized market price analytics integrated with agreement terms to understand customer s price points along the agreement lifecycle to enable better price decisions) Formula pricing customers analysis and support (identification of key formula levers that drive positive price performance and work with sales to update formulas as possible)
* Support annual price escalation activities as a core team member. Provide support to the markets organization leadership (Head of Sales & Marketing, Head of Product Strategy, Head of Bulk Sales, Head of Industry Sales, Head of Distributor Sales, Area Sales Managers, etc) to identify opportunities to improve customer profitability and deliver strategic initiatives
Leadership Responsibilities: * Leads and manages key projects within the Sales Performance team including focuses on pricing and agreement terms; Manages project team members to ensure successful project delivery within agreed requirements
* Develops and supports a high level of capabilities within the analytics team through cross training and knowledge sharing
* Mentors and provides guidance to Markets Performance Analyst to further enhance their skillset while enabling them to be successful in their role
* Leads the development of business analytics to review drive improved profitability, pricing and customer retention; presents findings to senior management and drives change to resolution
* Recommends improvements to key operating model support tools and systems to increase efficiencies / drive profitable growth
* Key contributor on lockdown price escalation process providing support, guidance and analytics to improve customer level pricing outcomes
Reporting, Analysis, Strategy & Creation Responsibilities:
* Develops and interprets financial results to aid in senior level business planning and strategy development (for the market and marketing teams).
* Coordinates and leads presentations on industry and market trends to identify opportunities for growth / pricing actions
* Reviews and executes reports for Business KPI s to identify actions to aid in senior level business planning and strategy development.
* Creates and supports analyses to provide customer and business analysis including recommendations to help in pricing, surcharge and contractual decision making.
* Collaborates and coordinates with Finance as required to support the annual operating plan and forecasting process.
* Advises the Market Field Personnel and Industry Heads in developing effective business plans.
* Drives towards automation and self-service by developing supporting new tool development in SalesForce, Excel, Access, SQL Server , Tableau, SAP and Business Warehouse.
* Reviews pricing formula forecasts develop analytics to help change Account Manager s behaviors towards open pricing or better performing pricing formula metrics
* Substantial knowledge of Messer Safety strategy and philosophy
* Awareness of Messer strategy
* Strong problem-solving skills; ability to come up with unique solutions and link together disparate pieces of information into a cohesive result
* Thorough understanding of financial principles
* Demonstrated expertise in planning
* Strong analytical skill sets
* Strategic and tactical thinking
* Strong technical skillset (advanced Excel, advanced Access, SQL server, Tableau, Business Warehouse, SalesForce, etc) to develop and create automated & repeatable analytical models
* Ability to lead and manage project team to deliver results within agreed requirements
* Influencing and facilitating other Messer functions
* Diagnosing, directing, coaching, supporting and delegating skills
* Problem solving through listening and questioning skills
* Presentation Skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Relationship awareness
* Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering or other analytical discipline
Masters degree preferred / In progress - Finance, Business Administration
* Minimum 4 Years Experience in business analytics or a professional analytics role required
* Minimum 4 Years Experience in RNA s Bulk business areas, preferred
* Advanced Excel, Power Point, Access and MS Word Experience Required
Visual Basic (VBA), Business Warehouse, SQL Server, Tableau experience preferred * SAP Experience, preferred
* Salesforce CRM, or Other CRM System Experience preferred
* 5+ Years of experience in business analytics or a professional analytical role required
* 5 Years of experience in RNA s Bulk business areas, preferred
* Annual Budget planning experience preferred
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS