Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
ETL Developer for U.S. Government Client
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That s where you come in.
As an ETL Developer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you ll:
* Conduct necessary project planning to ensure organized delivery of products
* Work with analytical and investigative tools to enable development of knowledge engineering systems that include link, pattern, and temporal analysis functions
* Designing and implementing large-scale ingest systems in a Big Data environment
Benefits You ll Enjoy
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say
Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees
* TS/SCI clearance with poly
* At least 5 years of Java development experience coupled with significant SQL/database experience
* Strong experience with the full data lifecycle, from ingest through display, in a Big Data environment
* Experience with Hadoop, Hbase, MapReduce
Experience with Elasticsearch
Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
* Back Share