Posted in Information Technology 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Carson City, Nevada
Infosys is seeking Desktop/EUC support for client located in Carson City NV. The candidate must be able to handle customer relation problems promptly and appropriately, provide guidance, escalate issues according to established procedures.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Carson City/ Nevada. This position may require 10% travel / relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in Desktop Support and IT Services
• Knowledge of troubleshooting windows OS related issues preferably Windows 7 & Windows 10.
• Experience with peripheral troubleshooting processes such as scanners, printers and projectors.
• Understand and follow software licensing procedures
• SCCM experience is optional
• Technical Skills
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin