Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.
Help us attract and motivate the world s best talent to achieve our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Reporting to the Director of Compensation, the Compensation Manager is responsible for managing global compensation programs and consulting with assigned client groups on their compensation needs. Leads annual rewards process and manages off-cycle compensation requests. Manages and communicates incentive plans. Provides regular counsel and recommendations to client groups. Analyzes competitive data for target labor markets and recommends solutions to compensation challenges. Evaluates new jobs and develops global salary ranges. Assesses and makes recommendations to leadership on compensation programs and practices.
* Manage annual rewards process for base pay, bonus and equity rewards. Lead cross-functional team to establish global budgets, develop guidelines and tools, prepare communication materials, develop and deliver education for HR and management, analyze and counsel management on recommendations, and prepare executive presentations.
* Manage company bonus plans; may partner with Finance and Sales Operations on sales incentive plans. Conduct market assessments to evaluate competitiveness of target incentives, pay mix and total target cash. Present business case for any recommended changes.
* Manage Varian s employee recognition program to ensure delivery of a meaningful program that aligns with our values.
* Provide compensation expertise and support to management, HR business partners and talent acquisition teams. Advise client groups on company s compensation philosophy, practices, and programs. Conduct competitive pay assessments, evaluate jobs, and consult with the business on their compensation needs.
* Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, management, employees & candidates globally.
* Provide compensation support for cross-functional HR projects, such as M&A activity and HR systems implementations.
* May develop and update global salary ranges, job codes, grades, bonus targets, etc.; partner with HR Operations to ensure accuracy and integrity of compensation data in HRIS and identify process improvement opportunities.
* Actively support HR team members and cross-functional partners and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
* Ensure compliance with local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5-8+ years related experience; global experience in a medical device or high-tech environment highly desired.
* Proactive team member with strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and follow through.
* Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
* Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
* Advanced Excel plus strong Word and PowerPoint skills; experience with Workday HRMS and compensation modules a plus.
* Strong knowledge of compensation/employment laws.
* Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgment.
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.