Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Bank's CRA and Fair Lending Programs, which are designed to ensure the Bank and its subsidiaries achieve optimum compliance with applicable Federal and State regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Imports CRA and HMDA data into CRAWiz and maintains the accuracy of data recorded on the Bank's CRA Loan Register and HMDA Loan/Application Register.
* Develops and conducts data-focused monitoring for CRA, HMDA, and Community Development (Lending, Investments and Grants, and Service).
* Analyzes performance results and develops and maintains CRA and Fair Lending metrics, key performance indicators, and key risk indicators.
* Assists with execution of CRA Peer Analysis, Fair Lending Peer Analysis, and the CRA Self-Assessment.
* Generates CRA reporting for line of business management and relevant committees.
* Performs root cause analysis on CRA and fair lending complaints and documents disposition of complaints.
* Maintains the Bank's CRA Public File.
* Organizes CRA Committee Meetings, including preparing minutes, invitations, materials, etc.
* Supports CRA & Fair Lending Officer with execution of CRA and Fair Lending Programs.
* Performs ad hoc projects, as assigned.
* Maintains current working knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, including banking, consumer/commercial credit regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* College degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or similar field.
* 3-5 years regulatory compliance, risk analytics, or CRA/fair lending experience.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred, with competency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Proficient in use of CRAWiz, Fair Lending Wiz, and SharePoint.
BankUnited is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. BankUnited does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.