Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Do you enjoy working in food service but looking for something more? Put your cooking talents and kitchen management skills to work where nights and weekends are not required and you are rewarded with hugs and handmade art at the end of the day! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated as part of the family, apply today to be a Cook with PRINCIPAL CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER MANAGED BY BRIGHT HORIZONS.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Cook you will:
* Prepare nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for family and staff.
* Plan menus taking into account state and federal nutritional requirements, the center budget, and seasonal availability of foods.
* Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and place orders as needed.
* Manage all aspects of prepping and preparing meals, as well as cleaning and complying with sanitation requirements.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* If you find you have an interest in the education industry, we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Cooks must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
* Relevant experience working in a child care center, school, or commercial kitchen.
* May be required to have food service/food handler permit or license according to state/local regulations.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.