Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
A Senior Human Resources Coordinator is needed to provide administrative and technical support to all aspects of the corporate human resources function including but not limited to, leadership development programs, succession management, educational assistance and training, compensation, budget and reporting. Serves as key resource for event planning and leadership development programs. The position involves direct contact with senior management, co-workers and vendors. This is a temp position for maternity leave coverage.
* Serves as primary contact and event planner for leadership development program and supports other events as needed. Manages project plan, materials, communications and related logistics. Schedules and coordinates with outside vendors and suppliers and attends and provides services during the event. Processes invoices/payments and tracking expenses to budgets.
* Serves as first response to technical questions for learning management system. Monitors learning mailbox. Maintains employee library. Maintains project management worksheets. Receives and enters rosters as needed. Responsible for providing systems training, documenting and updating procedures. Responsible for compliance reporting. Extracts and analyzes data from other Berkshire Hathaway Energy platforms and coordinates with human resources systems for responding to data requests and for meeting compliance requirements.
* Collaborates with director to produce succession management bench strength reports and annual executive succession management book. Updates succession management database. Assists and responds to requests from employees on how to use the succession management on-line system.
* Manages educational assistance program. Acts as an employee resource for program information. Tracks participation and creates and coordinates communications regarding the program. Coordinates payment and communicates tax implications.
* Responsible for internal set up of programs (classroom, CBTs and live meetings). Acts as a liaison with employees and internal presenters. Tracks attendance. Uses learning management system for registration, tracking and reporting on program or course activity. Conducts basic training for new administrators as needed.
* Provides department support including designing and developing reports and extracting data to respond to requests. Develops power point presentations and provides executive administrative support. Prepares weekly reports. Schedules and maintains calendar for executive, including meetings, travel itineraries and other arrangements as needed.
* Prepares and ensures the accuracy of data with the monthly and quarterly headcount reports.
* Provides assistance to the compensation department. Prepares and ensures accuracy of employee change forms and recurring weekly and monthly compensation reports. Assists with the annual compensation review communications and reports.
* Assists with the administrative aspects of the opening and closing of a client Hotline Reporting case. Completes communications and follow-ups to the reporter as well as the business investigator. Drafts final communications and manages documentation of investigation.
* Maintain accurate company organization charts and submits updates each month.
* Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
* Associate's degree in business administration, human resources or related field or equivalent work experience. (Typically three years of related, progressive work experience would be needed for candidates applying for this position who do not possess an associate's degree.)
* Three or more years of administrative and/or training experience, and two years' experience in special event planning, travel and/or hospitality.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and strong proofreading skills to ensure accuracy.
* Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills; experience using Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); proficiency in keying and software program features based on required assessments; experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred.
* Effective interpersonal skills, a customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
* Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
* Ability to manage, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
What are you waiting for* Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.