OU Physicians is Oklahoma's largest physician group and encompasses almost every adult and child specialty.
POSITION INFORMATION: Organizes, conducts, and administers medically prescribed therapeutic treatment programs to restore body functions and to prevent disability following disease, injury, etc. REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
- Evaluation. Performs patient evaluations. Assesses performance of patient to determine extent of therapy needed, method of therapy, etc. Interprets the progress of patients.
- Treatment Planning. Plans the method of treatment for patients. Modifies plan as needed.
- Occupational Therapy. Provides patients with occupational therapy.
- Report Preparation. Prepares various reports as needed to document progress, etc.
- Training. Trains or assists in the training of students, new occupational therapists, interns, etc. as needed. Teaches or assists with the teaching of various courses throughout the school year.
- Record Maintenance. Maintains patient records that include evaluation, treatment plan, therapy given, progress, etc.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Certifications/ Licenses: CPR certification and Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of Oklahoma
Preference: Lymphedema, neuro and cancer experience.