Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
A Subcontract Program Manager job in Hanover, MD is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all costs, quality, schedule, financial, and technical performance requirements that are levied on the subcontractor and supply chain suppliers/vendors to ensure performance in support of the contract milestones of the systems technical requirements. You will also own the supply chain content within the program and its successful integration into the broader program. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required. Candidates must be able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance withing 24 months of hire.
Subcontract Program Manager Job duties:
* Develop sourcing and subcontract contracts management strategic plans that address overall program capture needs and execution.
* Participate as a member of the business development and program execution team. Support the process by leading the preparation, processing, and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts and other legal documents as required. Prepare/review competitive and non-competitive RFQ's including solicitation terms and conditions, statement of work, schedules, etc.
* Provide leadership on subcontract engagements. Establishes metrics internal/external to ensure that subcontractor is delivering quality deliveries on time / on budget to the program and that source documents provide to the subcontractor by the company are complete, accurate, and on time to the subcontractor.
* Provide leadership and coordination with program on subcontractor's performance.
* Own the development of a support team to include necessary resources (technical, subcontract administration, finance, etc.) required to execute program management responsibilities for the subcontract.
* Through perceived organizational and political sensitives with the internal and external organizations is able to develop and implement strategies that ensure positive outcomes and mission success of the program.
* Demonstrated ability to draft highly complex contractual instruments that comply with General Dynamic's polices/procedures, federal, state and Federal Acquisitions Requirements/DFAR, and local laws.
* Highly proficient in the development of subcontracts program plans and commodity procurement plans.
* Highly proficient and skilled through contractual document and influence management the ability to have suppliers focus and deliver products, services, or subcontract items that meet the program's cost, schedule, and technical performance needs.
If you are interested in this Subcontracts Program Manager job in Hanover, MD, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.