Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Change Yarn Utility
Job Location Renfro - Cleveland - Cleveland, TN
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Not Specified
Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed
Job Shift 1st Shift
Job Category Manufacturing
Change Yarn Utility
Pulls change yarn for Tech Services Clerk in order to ensure new styles are completed on time and also helps other yarn personnel in completing all tasks necessary in the yarn area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Pulls change yarn.
* Receives in all yarn
* Verifies all counts, colors, weights, and total cases by packing slip
* Writes up receivers on all shipments
* Responsible for working with department to get case weights and verify net pounds on selected vendors
* Responsible for tagging and locating all yarn
* Responsible for all yarn entries and withdrawals in computer
* Helps ensures that complete lots are used up before opening new case
* Logs all substitutions by month
* Logs yarn variances by month/week
* Helps ensures that smallest and oldest cases are used first
* Communicates yarn issues with Knitting Supervisors
* Helps ensure completion and accuracy of month end yarn inventory
* Other duties assigned by management are a part of this job description.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Possess excellent human relations skills, communications skills, and leadership ability.
* Sense of urgency toward departmental goals.
* Above average attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal physical demands, such as frequent standing, walking, sitting, talking and hearing. Occasional reaching with hands and arms. Occasional lifting and/or moving of up to 50 pounds.
The work environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional: activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
Frequent: activity exists 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics.