Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Kennedy Jenks provides engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are currently seeking CAD Technicians to join our thriving Technical Services CAD Group in the firm s Water and Infrastructure Business Unit.
What you ll be doing: As part of our CAD Group, you will assist engineers and multi-discipline project teams in preparing and managing drawings using CAD and/or BIM software.
What you ll need:
* 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields (water, wastewater, civil land development)
* Solid hands on knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
* Perform routine to moderately difficult drafting assignments
* Address red line markups provided by engineers or designers
* Back check own work prior to delivery to internal client
* Understand and adhere to company CAD Standards
* Ability to adopt and work to a Client CAD Standard when needed
* Familiar with working in a ProjectWise environment
* Receive and adhere to budget expectations for task assignments
* Communicate with engineers regarding task execution
* Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with project teams in a positive and proactive manner
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.