Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Job Title:Security Consulting Manager
Location - Harrisburg, PA
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys' offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Our Vision: Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.
Our Core Beliefs:
* Curiosity: We embrace the unknown and continuous learning.
* Creativity: We look past routine ways of doing things.
* Client-Centricity: Our clients' success is our success.
* Integrity: We act ethically and honestly.
* 8+ years of consulting experience plus Bachelor's Degree OR 6+ years consulting experience and a Master's degree OR equivalent work experience. Knowledge of two or more business functions required.
* Leads assessments comparing the as-is environment of a business function to industry best practices to identify and prioritize gaps and then formulate a roadmap to address those gaps.
* Defines business requirements and leads the evaluation of the functionality, costs and benefits of potential business solutions.to meet those requirements.
* Designs end-to-end business solutions and business cases to justify the implementation of those solutions for small and medium projects.
* Develops and implements business solutions that meet a client's business strategy and requirements, thereby improving a client's business processes and functions.
* Builds project plans and leads 3-7 consultants in the delivery of small and medium projects of low and medium complexity with responsibility for staffing, delivery methods, quality and project profitability. May also manage one of more work streams in larger projects.
* Determines how best to use resources to meet project schedules and objectives.
* Manages and maintains track of overall project progress and provides updates to project stakeholders.
* Identifies additional Unisys products and services that may benefit the client's organization.
* Participates in business development, proposal development, client presentations, marketing and thought leadership, which includes developing responses to RFI's and RFP's, as well as, creating and delivering client oral presentations to support those responses.
* Typically becomes a Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a particular Service Line/Region/Vertical.
* CISSP Required
* Extensive Experience with NIST 800-53, SOC 1 and 2 Audits
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/73171135.jpg /