Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gainesville, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs SUMMARY OF DUTIES
THE SYSTEM MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST IS ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TWO PRIMARY
ACTIVITIES: 1) MANAGING THE SYSTEM TO WHICH ASSIGNED; 2) DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS CASES FOR TECHNOLOGY.
IN MANAGING THE SYSTEM, THE INCUMBENT
* MAINTAINS CONSTANT AWARENESS OF HCA HEALTHCARE DEVELOPMENT OF SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT, MAINTAINS FLUID KNOWLEDGE OF THE HCA HEALTHCARE -INITIATED MODIFICATIONS, AND PERFORMS AND DOCUMENTS GAP ANALYSIS OF CURRENT STATE OF THE SYSTEM DETAIL TO THE HCA HEALTHCARE FUTURE STATE.
* WORKS CLOSELY WITH QUALITY DEPARTMENT AND CLINICAL INFORMATICISTS TO LEARN ABOUT HOW STAFF USE THE SYSTEM, RECOMMEND IMPROVEMENTS THAT ARE CONSISTENT WITH QUALITY OUTCOMES DEFINITIONS, OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, AND ADOPTION THRESHOLDS.
* PROJECT MANAGES SIGNIFICANT CHANGES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS. PROVIDES OVERALL PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT WILL BE DONE BY CLINICAL INFOMATICIST.)
* PARTICIPATES IN \'ON CALL\' SUPPORT FOR ASSIGNED SYSTEM.
FOR BUSINESS CASE DEVELOPMENT, THE INCUMBENT WILL
* WORKS WITH OPERATIONS/BUSINESS LEADERS TO DEFINE THE BUSINESS MODEL OR CASE BEHIND A STRATEGY. THE BUSINESS
* CASE INCLUDES ANALYSIS FOR THE DEFINITION OF THE PROBLEM, EXPECTED OUTCOMES, COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS, FTE ANALYSIS FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE, AND ROLL OUT STRATEGY.
* INTERPRETS BUSINESS CASE DETAIL FOR BUDGET PROCESS.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Serves as a key onsite IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of applications.
* Facilitates communication of HCA Healthcare-initiated changes to the market
* Provides second level support to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
* Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of application incidents and requests.
* Serves as project manager for facility-based implementations of applications software releases and new products.
* Provides on-call assistance as needed.
* Works with the Clinical Informaticist and subject matter experts to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and implementation for the market.
* Facilitates and manages maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries.
* Provides input to and customizes base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility.
* Works with the Clinical informaticist and operations leads to deliver hands-on training as needed.
* Works with the Clinical informaticist to actively promote, implement and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for clinical applications.
* Coordinates application reporting requests and assists with defining report requirements and validates reporting results.
* Participates in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership.
* Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
* Coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits.
* Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
* Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES Required
* Business Case Development techniques and models
* Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing, using Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
* Demonstrated customer orientation
* Excellent teaching abilities
* Demonstrated advanced computer skills
* Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
* Project management
* Proficiency in Meditech or other Hospital Information Systems
* Customer service orientation and/or training
* Bachelor's degree preferred (Departmental employees as of 10/2008 have demonstrated the required knowledge in system management and are grandfathered into this position.) Degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred
* Three years experience in application support
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.