Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Senior Healthcare Centers are outpatient departments of North Florida Regional Medical Center. Our mission is to provide exceptional primary care to seniors. Through our dynamic interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, case manager, pharmacist, and support staff Senior Healthcare Centers address the wide range of medical and psychosocial issues affecting the aging population.
Our Medical Office Assistant responsibilities include:
* Excellent In-person and telephone customer service
* Appropriately directing patient inquires
* Accurately schedule patient appointments
* Obtain demographic and insurance information
* Enter charges
* Process referrals
* Manage patient portal registrations and web inquires
* Maintain tasks within electronic health record system
* Manage multiple priorities
* Collaboration with other Senior Healthcare Centers and hospital department team members
Clinic Hours are MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 8AM-5PM with some working availability requirements for prior to opening and after close. Opportunities to provide coverage in all of our Senior Healthcare Centers also an option.
QUALIFICATIONS POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to read, write and understand written and oral instructions.
* High School Graduate or GED
* 1-2 years related experience required.
* Prior Medical Office experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction and competent computer experience. Proficient in use of computer software applications.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.