Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE FREE STANDING ER 12311 NEWBERRY RD
NEWBERRY, FL 32669.
Hours are 2p-10p 5 days/week with rotating weekends.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
* NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
* A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
* North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN A PAYCHECK. ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND MORE:·
* 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee discount program
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Student loan repayment
* Paid family leave
UNIT: North Florida Regional Medical Center's state of the art Freestanding Emergency Rooms offer a full range of capabilities- from pediatric to adult care, and provide the same excellent emergency care as North Florida Regional Medical Center. Our staffing includes both emergency boarded physicians, nurses and paramedics who specialize in emergency care. Our 11 bed FSEDs were designed with the convenience and accommodation of patients in mind, as well as the latest medical technology to ensure comfort during the patients stay.
We are committed to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare at our Westend and Millhopper Freestanding Emergency Departments.
Provides safe and effective nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process. Responsible for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to deliver that care.
For more information, click HERE!
FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO, CLICK HERE!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
· State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS required
· ENPC or PALS preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1+ Years Acute care experience, Emergency preferred
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.