Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Renton, Washington
Location: Renton, WA, US
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World s Best heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Kenworth is looking for a person who enjoys data analysis and forecasting using Warranty, Remote Diagnostics, Service Management, and Field Service data. This position plays a key role in supporting warranty functions including cost analysis, warranty reduction, processing performance and improvement and supplier recovery. This position is instrumental in helping Kenworth leaders make data-informed decisions.
* Serves as warranty subject matter expert (SME) for interactions with Field Service, Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Accounting, Fleets and KW Senior Management.
* Create and maintain functionality of warranty analysis queries, tables, macros and database processes to ensure data availability for department members.
* Supports data analysis for Published and Unpublished extended warranty coverage plans; includes developing & maintaining cost curves, cost history and trend analysis.
* Provides warranty and policy analysis support to the Warranty team, Field Service team, and Pricing/Sales team.
* Generates ad-hoc queries to support warranty analysis requests from internal/external stakeholders
* Creates standardized reports based on trends, ongoing improvements, and feedback from Engineering, Field Service, and Sales.
* Work with stakeholders throughout PACCAR to develop new analytics solutions, identify new data sources useful for analytics projects, and support analytics best practices.
* Manage warranty system permissions, table maintenance, and issue resolution resolution with support from ITD.
* Interact with Warranty team, Engineering, Connected Truck, and Field Service to support Fleet programs, and resolve warranty issues and high value warranty claims.
* Support continuous improvement initiatives to develop and improve Fleet Warranty programs, and department bulletins, policies, and procedures.
* Able to travel as needed (less than 10%)
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
* Bachelor s Degree in information systems, computer science, finance, business administration or related field is required. MBA a plus.
* 5+ years industry or related experience required.
* Self-Directed team player with the ability to manage multiple objectives and delivery high quality results.
* Strong Excel/Access Query/PowerPoint/MS Word knowledge required. Cloud database experience preferred.
* Strong SQL knowledge/skills required.
* Experience working with Tableau or Python desired.
* Demonstrated ability to generate technical solutions based on business needs.
* Good recall of detail and a mechanical aptitude.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced just-in-time environment with rapidly changing objectives.
* Must be able to accept responsibility for assigned projects and work effectively under general or minimal supervision.
* Must be comfortable communicating with all levels within the organization.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Database, Engineer, Data Analyst, Claims, Information Systems, Technology, Engineering, Data, Insurance