Posted in Other 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
2ND FLOOR MEDICAL SERVICES
ABOUT OUR FACILITY:
Serving our community for more than 30 years, TRISTAR SOUTHERN HILLS (126 BED FACILITY), has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation.
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center's Accreditations:
* CANCER: American College of Surgeons Oncology Program, Accreditation with Commendation
* JOINT REPLACEMENT: Certified in Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee by The Joint Commission
* HEART: Accredited Chest Paint Center with PCI, Accredited by The Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome
* IMAGING: Accredited by the American College of Radiology in the areas of MRI, Mammography, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Breast Center of Excellence
* STROKE: Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
* QUALITY: Top Performer in Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
The Nursing Department Director is responsible for all department activity to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, and values of the hospital. Coordinates the department's participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Ensures that nursing care is based on the nursing process and evaluates the effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
WHY CHOOSE US:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
* And many, many more!
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred
* Current Licensure with the Tennessee Board of Nursing
* 5 years of experience preferred
* Management experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.