Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA HEALTHCARE ITG
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO WATCH OUR IDENTITY VIDEO TO GET A CLOSER LOOK AT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs
Working for the Corporate DISA and with the Corporate FISO, the Information Protection Department intern establishes relationships with a wide range of business owners and IT leadership to understand and document the use, flow, and disposition of sensitive information. He or she works with business and IT leaders to managing Cyber Security incident tickets to help ensure they are resolved in a timely manner, help support the DISA and FISO during implementation of IPD initiatives, and documenting risk management activities and responses.
% Time and Description
* Participate in the coordination of privacy and security programs across the Corporate Office to gain efficiencies and improve effectiveness.
* Develop and foster relationships with business owners, ITG leadership, and other stakeholders involved with Information Privacy and Security initiatives. Serve as a liaison between these groups and Information Privacy and Security leadership.
* Help establish and maintain a view of privacy and security control gaps and improve risk response strategies for the Corporate Office.
* Support the performance of risk assessments of Corporate Office business areas for adherence to and effectiveness of privacy and security policies and standards.
* Support efforts in reducing the use and access to sensitive data.
* Support the review control and compliance initiatives, such as self-assessments, third-party audits, and other due diligence initiatives.
* Documenting awareness activities
* Collaborate with Information Privacy and Security colleagues on identifying and implementing consistent privacy and security safeguards and controls throughout the organization.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned Information Privacy and Security initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to supporting other IPD business units.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Less than 1 year
Other preferred/required experience:
Experience in security technologies, project management, and/or Healthcare preferred.
High School Graduate/Equivalent
Other as Noted: Experience may be substituted for education.
* Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure.
* Strong documentation skills are preferred.
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills are essential.
* Professional demeanor, appearance, and positive attitude.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Normal work environment is an office with Windows PCs, various meetings, etc…
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.