Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA HEALTHCARE ITG
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO WATCH OUR IDENTITY VIDEO TO GET A CLOSER LOOK AT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs
The IT Architect is responsible for the execution of the information architecture vision and strategy for Sarah Cannon applications. The IT Architect will demonstrate passion for information architecture processes and patterns that enable operational use of processes and that also provides support for analytics, data flows, and decision support to meet the organization's needs. The IT Architect will assist in the discovery of solutions that can provide secure and cost effective access to information and capabilities that provide a unified delivery of application services to the customer (complying with regulatory requirements and company policies.) The IT Architect will support data stewardship and governance functions so that it is enabled, operationalized and deployed within Sarah Cannon. Through the use of agile techniques and working with other architects and delivery engineers, the IT Architect will create conceptual and logical models that define key functional needs. The successful candidate will be able to assist in the creation of executable roadmaps that ensure our process models, information design and quality metrics are measured, monitored and provide feedback into our delivery pipeline.
The successful candidate will ensure that assessment of tools, frameworks, information patterns and practices especially in the area of development, data access, integration, quality and usability are defined, communicated, implemented and reviewed. The candidate will also work with product and program management to understand business goals and requested features with an understanding of impact to the enterprise information architecture and strategy.
* Assists in definition of Sarah Cannon's application architecture strategy and vision
* Guides definition of concepts that establish the Application Data Model
* Under guidance of more senior Architects, supports information architecture design and data solutions to solve customers' most complex business and technical issues related to application delivery
* Assists in creation of data flows to support transactional, analytic and decision support systems.
* Works with business in aligning stewardship and governance needs to the defined architecture
* Facilitates usage of policy and procedures for analyzing information to ensure effectiveness of controls, accuracy of reports, and efficiency and security of operations.
* Facilitates usage of integrative and canonical views of data or information across multiple content types (structured, semi-structured, JSON, XML, or unstructured) to support convergence of information asset migration planning or impact analysis.
* Participate in the definition of technical standards and guidelines that pertain to application design, information use, security, access and governance (including defining accountabilities in support of regulatory mandates).
* Contributes to technology road maps.
* Under guidance of senior architects, evaluates emerging technologies that could have a positive impact on the organization
* Researches and assess strategic fit of external technology trends as potential enablers for future business initiatives.
*Understanding and demonstrated success in enterprise level application design and architecture required
* Experience in design and construction of information architectures that enable well-integrated collaborative applications required
* Experience in application security frameworks, including OIDC, required
* Understanding of common application architecture frameworks, patterns and styles required
* Understanding of taxonomies and ontologies and trade-off considerations for applying techniques to various data forms including semi and unstructured data sources required
* Understanding of relational models, noSQL and other representational forms required
* Understanding of RESTful API design and development required
* Understanding of single page application (SPA) design and development required
* Experience in cloud technologies required, Azure experience preferred
* Experience in communicating information architecture and IT strategies required
* Experience with business intelligence, data warehousing and datamarts design and development preferred
* Experience with multiple techniques and practices of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Service Oriented Architecture, Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Product Development and Enterprise Application Integration patterns, techniques and tools required
* Familiarity with Scrum or Kanban agile practices required
* Understanding and experience with Big Data Platforms preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
*Delivery of rapid innovation proof of technology/concepts on time and on budget
* Alignment of business strategy to technology architectures
* Documentation of architecture designs
* Quality metrics and plans
* Customer satisfaction
Bachelor's degree is required.
5+ yeas of experience are needed for a successful candidate.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job