Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Req ID: 52696
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking, Health Care
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Credit Specialist II - Healthcare is responsible for preparation of moderately complex financial analysis; performs secondary, specialized analysis of complex credit/loans in excess of $2 Million; involves sensitive or critical customer accounts; completes analysis and makes recommendations regarding loan structure; assumes responsibility for collateral and financial statement exceptions; participates in document review and loan closing; assists in market research.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares moderately complex financial analysis; performs secondary, specialized analysis of the more complex credits/loans, usually in excess of $2 Million, involving sensitive or critical customer accounts; completes analysis and makes recommendations to Relationship Managers, based upon findings; provides Loan Pricing Analysis, including pricing recommendations.
- Shadows Relationship Managers in calling on credit customers/prospects; gathers key information for proper credit analysis.
- Participates in the initial and final structuring of credits; makes recommendations to Relationship Managers regarding credit structuring; interacts with the loan committees to provide additional information and/or to support conclusion reached in analysis; serves as an accomplished resource regarding credit/industry analysis.
- Writes all commitment reports for specified loans as a team member and participates in committee presentations; presents loan renewals independently to management or loan committee as a Relationship Manager substitute.
- Conducts formal industry analysis; provides market research that focuses on prospective customer identification and qualification; inputs information into Salesforce; oversees and manages the customer/prospect database in Salesforce.
- Works with loan documentation unit and credit/file maintenance to ensure efficient and economical documentation; ensures Relationship Managers are notified of non-compliance issues; prepares summary reports which outline any borrower s non-compliance; keeps abreast of state and federal laws and agency regulations and notifies Relationship Managers regarding laws and regulation changes.
- Monitors specified credits to ensure proper cash flow, financial stability of the borrower and its principals, and compliance to loan covenants.
- Reviews assigned department s collateral and financial statement exceptions; researches and resolves collateral exceptions to ensure compliance with lending policies and guidelines; contacts customers regarding past due and financial statement exceptions. Participates in document reviews and loan closings. Assists with complex/sensitive inquiries from customers, which involves extensive research and resolution of problems/errors. Calls on letter of credit renewals; may be given ongoing authority to initiate wire transfers and make overdraft decisions, depending upon department manager s discretion. Provide credit training to RMDP participants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of accounting and credit principles, lending functions, and loan analysis and ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in application of general credit policies
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation, loan policy, and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of loan grading process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive analytical skills regarding loan/credit review
- Advanced PC and spreadsheet software skillsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor s degree and 3-5 years Credit Analysis/Credit Specialist experience, or completion of the internal RMDP training program and 1 year Credit Analysis/Specialist experience, or 9-11 years equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.