Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA HEALTHCARE ITG
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO WATCH OUR IDENTITY VIDEO TO GET A CLOSER LOOK AT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs
Performs all aspects of application functional testing activities for DOTCMS Accelerate project: Find Care/Market Consolidation. Begins to develop specialized knowledge in Consumer, Web, Digital (CWD) space. Mentors and coaches Associate Test Analysts.
The Functional Test Analyst I skills will help transform healthcare through technology and solutions that dramatically improve patient care and business operations. Every project we pursue in HCA Healthcare Information Technology Group(ITG), every process and technology we develop, and every decision we make ultimately influence the care of the patients we serve.
1. Analyzes functional requirements for initiatives that do not require a change to the core ITG infrastructure or present significant technical or operational risk. Develops test approach, plan, and dependencies for CWD/Find Care/Market Consolidation. Assists with performance testing and production readiness testing, as needed. Supports team in meeting project timelines, schedules and planned production release testing.
2. Leads development and accuracy of test cases, test data, traceability matrix, and metrics to ensure all testing requirements are met and documented. Communicates results to Information Technology and key stakeholders. Tracks and verifies any required corrections and ensures completion.
3. Creates/modifies test cases; executes test cases and assists the development team in recreation of defects; validates defect fixes based on documented defects.
4. Provides defect reports and input to final test assessment. Accumulates metrics to track test results and solution quality.
5. Provides functionality and/or technical expertise in resolving inquiries from CWD Support, as needed.
6. Participates in development planning/scope meetings and communicates with business and IT on the status of testing activities and other assigned activities in meeting project delivery deadlines.
7. Continually incorporates process efficiencies without sacrificing quality.
8. Help define and implement operational and process improvements for testing activities; enable increase in quality of software delivered for testing through increased visibility of defects and delays. Actively participates in team retrospectives.
9. Provides test process support in an Agile development environment ensuring speed-to-market objectives are met while supporting testing process deliverables and requirements.
10. Assists with testing automation efforts-development an execution of test scripts.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
1 or more years
Other preferred/required experience - Relevant work experience in Testing, Software Development or related field.
Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Other as Noted: Experience Substituted
* 1 or more years of relevant work experience in Testing or Automation - required
* Experience with testing mobile solutions, websites - required
* Experience with multiple mobile platforms with focus on iOS/Android - preferred * Ability to learn new applications and technologies quickly - required
* Ability to work both independently and with different teams - required
* Troubleshooting experience (preferably mobile) - required
* Demonstrated logic and analytical ability - required
* Understanding and have a commitment to delivering quality - required
* Attention to detail - required
* Strong understanding of software technologies - required
* Experience in supervising or mentoring testing personnel - preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate in a variety of media (written and verbal) - required
* Basic understanding of clinical healthcare - preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects - required
* Advanced understanding of interfaces and multiple applications interaction - preferred
* Basic critical thinking skills relating business dependencies and impacts across systems - preferred
* Experience with automated testing techniques - preferred
* Experience with testing tools such as Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) - preferred
* Experienced in presenting to groups including leadership - required
* Familiar with business process and workflows - preferred
* Strong technical skill set (Microsoft Office products, database testing, Web development and networking skills)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
This job is a largely sedentary role operating in a typical office setting, routinely using standard office equipment such as computers and phones and requiring speaking, hearing, fine motor dexterity, and occasional overtime.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.