Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you the glue that keeps the office together? Do you enjoy supporting multiple managers and departments with a variety of tasks? Do you seek a fast paced, energetic office environment?? Then a new career as an Administrative Assistant awaits you!
Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc., named a Top Workplace for 5 consecutive years by The Denver Post is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Commerce City, CO location.
Why work for Sturgeon Electric? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Administrative Assistants receive excellent benefits including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K.
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
Administrative Assistant Duties:
* Responsible for some accounting tasks as well as entering payroll
* Various data entry and file management
* Various tasks working with Excel worksheets
* Administrative support for up to three to five managers
* Answering phones and greeting guests and visitors
* Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
* 2-5 years in a construction office background preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
* Logic with numbers
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to support multiple managers
* Positive attitude and team player
* Punctual with a start time of 7:30 a.m.
* Ability to work in job site trailer environment
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. Complete work history OR resume attachment is a must to be considered for employment. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.