Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sarasota, Florida
The Recycle Center Production Manager supervises the processing workflow of materials through the recycling facility with respect to procedure, safety, budget, quality control, productivity and commodity grading. The Recycle Center Production Manager utilizes market process experience in determining baling runs, logistics, inventory and output to meet goals and purchase agreements. The Recycle Center Production Manager works with internal Managers from Operations, Sales, Safety and Maintenance to achieve and coordinate operating standards. In addition, the Recycle Center Production Manager works with various external service vendors, commodity mill buyers and logistics, and supply acquisition. The Recycle Center Production Manager is also responsible for supervising plant employees with respect to Corporate Policy and applicable laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manage recycling center production.
2. Supervises recycling center staff.
3. Insures fiber quality and integrity per mill specifications.
4. Manages inbound and outbound logistics.
5. Oversee baling equipment operation, maintenance and repair.
6. Oversee rolling stock operation, maintenance and repair.
7. Insures employee safety and adherence to policy and PPE.
8. Maintains vendor relationships.
9. Maintains mill relationships.
10. Responsible for keeping the plant clean and orderly at all times
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Normal setting for this job is Industrial process plant with heavy production equipment, rolling stock and inventory.
* Required to use motor coordination and ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
* Forklift, Skidsteer and Track Hoe certified.
* May also work in a variety of environment conditions, including wide temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow, rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust
* 2-5 years of 1,000 TPM Recycling Plant Management experience.
* AS/BA/BS degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience preferred. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirements
* 1+ year's exposure to Safety Rules and Regulations.
* 2 years' experience baling equipment operation, maintenance and light repair.
* 2 years' experience direct report employee supervision and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
* Proficiency in using array of software packages, including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Experienced in logistics and trucking regulation.
* Knowledge of the Recycling Industry, competitors and market forces.
* High degree of autonomy, yet team oriented with ability to work cross functionally within dynamic environment.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Physically able to push or pull independently (unassisted) 50 pounds between
2. Physically able to lift independently (unassisted) 50 pounds
3. Physically able to bend at the waist and knees between
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.