Posted in Information Technology 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Role: Partner Operations Specialist
About the Role:
As a Partner Operations Specialist, your main responsibilities will include assisting the Level 1 and Level 2 agents and supporting internal teams with any issues they may have with users. You will be working with multiple teams to provide support, problem-solve and work on team wide projects and launch initiatives.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
● Trouble shooting escalations from internal stakeholders and acting as a liaison between the ops team and users.
● Tracking and organizing top priority bugs and other team initiatives
● Developing internal resources and associated communication documents to help manage partner
relationships and development efforts
● Independently analyze situations and come up with solutions
● Lead ad hoc projects
You are a quick learner who can work independently as well as with a team. You have an enthusiastic attitude about learning new things and apply sound judgment when dealing with sensitive issues which may require escalation. Also, you adapt well to changes and make quick adjustments to make accommodations. You understand the importance of professionalism in the workplace.
● Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of customer service/partner management experience
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets
● Ability to work on tight daily deadlines
● Must be well organized, goal oriented and self-motivated
● Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|