Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.'s iconic brands! Our San Francisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi's® and Dockers® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world's leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern's performance will be assessed using our internal review process.
The team that you will join is focused on building a cutting-edge platform that will enable our iconic brands to deliver delightful digital experiences for our customers.
Primary responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
Requirements for the Internship:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
• Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) with an anticipated graduation date of 2021
• GPA of 3.0 or above
• Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
• Specific college coursework in an area relevant to the internship, or participation in a specific career development program
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail orientated and thorough
• Ability to work well with diverse co-workers
• Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities; intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.-
LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time