Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This su m mer y o u c o u ld ha v e the o pp o r tu n ity to w o rk f o r o n e o f L e vi S tra u ss & C o . 's ic o n ic bra n d s! Our S a nFra n cisc o -b a s ed S umm er I n ter n sh i p o pp o rtu n it i e s , a m o n g the L e v i' s ® a n d D o cker s ® bra n d s , g i ve stu d ents r e al w o rld w o r k e xperie n ce and ex p o su r e to on e o f t h e w o rl d 's l ead in g f as h ion and ap p arel c o m p a n ies. Our 1 0 w eek S u m m er I n t e r n sh i p P r o g r a m is the p erfe c t w a y to ga i n w o rk ex p erien c e w i th i n the c o re o f the o r g a n i z ati o n , w h i l e l e ar n i n g w h at a c a reer a t L S &C o . mi gh t h a ve i n st o r e f o r y o u .
In ad d ition t o day - t o -d a y r e sponsi b i l ities, all inter n s wi l l p a rtici p ate in an intern g r o u p pro j ect d ed i cated to a criticalb u si n ess i n iti a t i ve as w ell as b e e xpo s ed t o all areas o f o u r b u si n e s s a n d o u r b r a nd s. Leaders h ip se mi n ars a n d c areer ex p lor a ti o n seri e s co nn ect o u r i n ter n s to o u r l e a d ers a n d e du ca t e aro un d di f ferent car e er p a t h s. I n ternper f o r m a n ce will be as s ess e d using o u r i n te r n al re v i ew p r o c e ss.
Product Operations Team Intern
The role of the Product Operations team is to support merchandising, design, product development and supply chain functions with business process improvement, systems & tools design and implementation, and problem-solving support to improve overall effectiveness of the organization and realization of company goals & strategies.
Primary responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
The product operations intern may be called on to help with:
• Documenting business processes in support of process changes and/or new systems implementation (process charts, RACI's, training materials, etc)
• Assist the team in identifying best practices and areas for improvement
• Participate on business project teams assembled to analyze, design &/or implement business process changes and system/tool capabilities; responsible for developing and executing the project plan; provide regular project updates to project team
• Partnering with the team and IT to document functional requirements for new systems enhancements
• Systems testing and user acceptance
• Assist in preparing change communications and training materials to train teams of changes and/or new tools to ensure successful adoption
• Provide analytical support for metrics reporting and one-off analysis as requested
Requirements for the Internship:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
• Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) with an anticipated graduation date of 2021
• GPA of 3.0 or above
• Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
• Specific college coursework in an area relevant to the internship, or participation in a specific career development program
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail orientated and thorough
• Ability to work well with diverse co-workers
• Ability to proactively seek out new learning opportunities; intellectual curiosity with the proven ability to learn new information quickly
• Team orientation
• Ability to work independently
• Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
• Ability to present strong, fact-based points of view
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
• Exceptional problem solving and organizational capabilities
• High degree of flexibility and initiative with limited direction
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.-
LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time