Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Apply online ONLY at https://bit.ly/2qofMfn
DISREGARD THE GRAY APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE AND BELOW, and apply only via the link above. Please do not submit an application via tetratech.taleo.net. Thank you.
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia (http://tetratechintdev.com), is accepting applications from qualified candidates with experience supporting USAID funded sub-grants, for the role of Contracts, Grants and Procurement Manager (CGPM) with a focus on providing grants under contract (GUC) management support. CGPMs support project implementation with emphasis on grants under contract compliance at various points throughout the business cycle. CGPMs bring rigor and discipline to managing subawards through standardized systems and tools that facilitate the achievement of technical objectives.
The position is preferably based in Burlington, Vermont, with Arlington, Virginia as a possible location.
What you will be doing:
* Provide contractual support and guidance to a long-term portfolio of projects
* Support project implementation by providing resources, tools, and solutions to complex regulatory challenges
* Collaborate with the CGP team on designing and delivering trainings on USG rules and regulations for home office and field staff
* Provide support to projects in interpreting contract and GUC requirements, reviewing legally binding documents, advising on the necessity of waivers and approvals and documenting contract compliance
* Help develop ideas and content for grants related training and capacity building in collaboration with existing grant resources. Facilitate and co-facilitate trainings
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the interpretation of, and adherence to, client rules and regulations; and develop and update policies, tools, and templates for grants management
* For grants paid from the home office, track grant spending and review, approve and code their invoices for accounts payable
* Stay abreast of USG rules and regulations applicable to the management of grants (ADS 303 and Standard Provisions, 2 CFR 200 and 700)
* Undertakes short-term assignments to conduct grant assessments, strategize about the grants program and trouble shoot issues, and conduct start-up activities and training for grants programs, as requested
What we are looking for in you:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in a relevant field, particularly business administration, international relations, law, finance, etc.; Master's degree preferred
* Prior USAID or other international donor-funded experience preferred (ideally in project management or some element of compliance/grants support)
* High proficiency in USG rules (ADS, FAR, CFR & AIDAR) - with emphasis on sub-grants management and regulations highly desirable
* Knowledge of USAID grant regulations and/or experience implementing or overseeing a grants program oversees preferred
* Ability to travel internationally up to 35% of time
* Fluency in a second language highly desirable - French or Spanish preferred
* Excellent track record of facilitating solutions to project challenges
* Ability to use logic and reasoning based on a wide range of experience and training to solve moderately complex problems
* Financial and budgeting experience and experience working with audits desirable
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* A cover letter explaining your interest in this role
* A current CV
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/2qofMfn
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.