Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, the fastest-growing company in the Fortune 500, we invest over $450 million in technology every year so that we can continue to provide exceptional solutions for our customers. As the Deskside Support Technician II, you will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting the XPO end-user environment, and for executing device lifecycle management activities, including provisioning, fulfilling, deploying, supporting and dispositioning assets. Become a part of our rapidly-growing, dynamic team and we’ll give you the tools and support to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Troubleshoot and resolve Tier 2 and 3 escalated technical issues
• Maintain and manage workload through computerized ITSM ticketing and tracking system
• Execute duties through rotational services of deskside visits, phone troubleshooting, walk-in center and tech depot fulfillment center
• Create and maintain user accounts
• Maintain inventory of assets
• Use SCCM, Powershell, Active Directory and other diagnostic and remediation utilities to identify, diagnose and correct issues
• Support, troubleshoot and train end users on Microsoft Office applications, including O365 email and Outlook
• Install, replace or repair AV equipment; interact with AV equipment vendors to manage warranties
• Support and troubleshoot telephony systems and devices; set up, troubleshoot, and configure Apple and Android mobile devices
• Configure and troubleshoot network printers, including multifunction, laser, fax, barcode label, dot matrix and high-volume scanners
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• High school diploma
• 3 years of experience supporting a corporate networked computer environment, including building, deploying and troubleshooting desktop computers in a corporate environment; experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting corporate AV equipment
• 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory and SCCM; experience supporting telephony equipment
• Thorough knowledge of AV, presentation, web conferencing and teleconferencing equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices
It’d be great if you also have:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent vocational training in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• MCP, MSCE and/or A+ certifications
• 3 years Mac OS experience
• Ability to present a high level of professionalism and customer service throughout all interactions
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.